The X Series Electric Cushion Forklift with Lithium-ion Technology is designed to be small and flexible while still maintaining a lifting capacity of up to 6,500lbs. This design allows it to be used in narrow aisle applications. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy to see, green finish that designates it as lithium-ion powered.
1. The low-vibration, comfortable seat can be adjusted back and forth by 5.9”. This combined with the adjustable dip angle steering wheel allows the operator to be able to find their optimal driving position.
2. The rubber & plastic pedal pad allows the operator to keep their footing when safely getting on or off the truck.
3. Power steering provides smooth, responsive operation while isolating vibration and shock.
4. The LCD color monitor instrument display allows the operator to easily and efficiently control the machine. The monitor provides information about speed level, steer angle, travel direction, battery discharge indicator, hour meter, and working mode. The operator can select various performance modes from this display to meet all working conditions.
1. The regenerative braking system saves electric energy effectively and increases the operating time between charging.
2. The high-power oil pump motor and large displacement gear pump are applied to increase lifting and lowering speed and improve working efficiency.
3. Several speed modes are provided to accommodate different working conditions.
The MOSFET integrated control system provides accurate control of traveling, fork movement, and adjustment of the performance of the motors. The forklift will also not roll back on a ramp thanks to the controller. The controller, connectors, battery plug, and emergency switch are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
Easy to Maintain
1. Tool-free removal of baseplate enables easy service and maintenance of various systems.
2. Brake fluid can easily be added by opening a cover on the dashboard and then opening the brake fluid reservoir.
3. The battery compartment is equipped with a side battery removal assembly for easy removal and replacement.
4. The innovative dual-door structure enables easy access to the hydraulic pump motor, pump. These doors are also designed to be both waterproof and dustproof.
CATL Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Packs
1. Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
2. HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with up to a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty.
3. See warranty certificate for specific warranty information on the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs.
1. When turning, the controller automatically reduces speed to keep the load and forklift stable.
2. Exceeding ANSI and ITSDF regulations, the overhead guard offers great protection and excellent all-around visibility.
3. The limited free lift 2 stage mast provides the operator with optimal forward visibility. The panoramic rearview mirror allows the operator to have wider rear visibility when operating the forklift.
4. LED headlamps and rear combination tail lamps offer better visibility to the operators and workers around the forklift under various conditions.
5. Optional Operator Presence Sensing (OPS) System will cut off all actions of the mast and running actions of the truck to increase safety when the operator leaves the seat.
6. When the forks are being lowered, a control valve maintains the lowering speed. The lowering safety valve prevents forks from dropping down in case of sudden damage to the hydraulic line.
7. The fork features both electronic and hydraulic overload protection sensors.